We are always willing to discuss opportunities with interested people who share a commitment to our approach and would like to further their careers. This could initially take the form of an informal discussion with a Director, or the submission of your CV with examples of work, either by email or post.
The practice is committed to promoting the professions of Landscape Architecture, Urban Design, Environmental Planning, Ecology and Arboriculture. We are always keen to hear from students or graduates who wish to develop a career in our core disciplines, and we can offer help by providing advice and identifying any suitable employment opportunities. The practice maintains contact with various universities, and notifies them of specific opportunities, generally in early spring.
We are currently looking for:
- Experienced/Senior/Principal Landscape Architect (London) – Full-time/Part-time (min 4 days)
- Chartered Landscape Architect (London or Woodbridge) – Full-time/Part-time
- Assistant Landscape Architect (London) – Full-time/Part-time (min 4 days)
We would also be keen to hear from :
- any applicants multi-skilled / qualified in the fields of Landscape architecture, arboriculture and ecology
- arboriculturists interested in a position at any of our office locations.
Select the locations below to find out more about our offices.
The Landscape Partnership is an Equal Opportunities Employer.