The Landscape Partnership has been at the forefront of landscape and environmental planning in the UK for over 30 years.
We are specialists in undertaking strategic landscape studies and in providing landscape planning advice, frequently within sensitive landscapes.
Our services range from large scale landscape character assessments and regional green infrastructure strategies, through landscape capacity and sensitivity studies, and Green Belt reviews, to site specific landscape and visual impact assessments and appraisals.
Our clients encompass the public, private and voluntary sectors and our team of Landscape planners provide professional and impartial advice to assist at all stages of the development planning process.
We can advise on development opportunities and the protection and enhancement of landscapes and have developed robust and rigorous methodologies to assess the potential landscape effects associated with development. We provide clear analysis and are able to defend our judgements as expert witnesses.
Our leaders in Landscape and Environmental Planning:
Key services include:
- Landscape character assessments
- Landscape and town visual impact assessments
- Landscape appraisals
- Landscape capacity and sensitivity studies
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Environmental consents coordination
- Green infrastructure studies
- Open space assessments
- Landscape policy review
- Protected landscapes guidance
- Green Belt reviews
- Tourism and recreation strategies
- Expert witness at public inquiries, hearings, etc.