This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data that you provide to us or we collect from you, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”) the data controller is The Landscape Partnership Ltd of 15a St Cuthberts Street, Bedford MK40 3JG.
Information We May Collect from you
- We may collect and process data about you, including:
- Information that you provide by contacting us via www.thelandscapepartnership.com (the “Website”). This includes information provided at the time of requesting further information/services.
- Information you may give us throughout our relationship with you by corresponding with us by phone, email, mail or otherwise.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our Website and the resources that you access.
Uses Made of the Information
We may use information held about you for the following reasons:
- To send information to you which we think may be of interest
- Internal record keeping and administration
- To improve our products and services
- To record and monitor your use of our website for internal purposes, which may include analysis of use, measurement of site performance and generation of marketing reports
- Recruitment and selection
- Compliance with applicable laws and regulations
If you have supplied contact details we may contact you by e-mail, phone, fax or mail.
We may share your personal data with selected associated third parties, some of whom we appoint to provide services (including sub-consultants and sub-contractors) for the performance of any contract we enter into with you.
We will take all reasonable precautions to protect any personal data you may input via this Website but cannot be responsible for and therefore exclude all liability for loss or misuse of personal data which is intercepted or otherwise accessed by unauthorised persons.
Third Party Websites
All individuals whose personal data we process have a number of rights under GDPR.
GDPR gives you the right to know and in most instances, access a copy of the personal information we hold about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with GDPR. Any access request may be subject to a small fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. We are entitled to request sufficient details to assist us in responding to a request.
You also have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
If you do not wish to receive further information about services and events offered by TLP please contact us by writing to: Data Privacy Manager, The Landscape Partnership Ltd, 15a St Cuthberts Street, Bedford, MK40 3JG. You may also contact us this way if you wish to have access to, modify, correct or object to the further processing of your information.