We design landscapes and public realm at all scales, providing services from feasibility, appraisal and vision development to procurement, implementation and monitoring. Central to our design philosophy is the creation of distinctive places that respond to the context of each site and its surroundings.
We consider landscape as a dynamic and changing place, looking at both current and future needs, by taking account of immediate impact, management over time and anticipated demands and constraints.
We are accustomed to working as an integral part of multi-disciplinary design teams, involved in all aspects of the external environment, and we are able to act for any of the parties involved in the design and construction process, including working as a part of design and build or traditional procurement teams.
Key to our work is the development of creative design solutions that are affordable and enduring.
Our leaders in Landscape and Urban Design:
BA DipLA CMLI
BA(Hons) DipLA CMLI
BA DipLA CMLI
MA(Hons) MPhilLD CMLI
Key services include:
- Feasibility studies
- Vision and concept development
- Master planning and scheme design
- Hard landscape detailed designs
- Planting design and soft landscape specification
- Contract administration and site inspection
- Design guides, codes and strategies
- Urban Greening Factor strategies
- Green Infrastructure strategies
- SuDS design
- Consultation and engagement
- Landscape management plans
- Expert witness at public inquiries