Senior/Principal/Associate Landscape Architect (London) – Full-time/Part-time (min 4 days)
Experienced Landscape Architect with a minimum of two years’ post-Chartership experience, to join our team in London.
We would like to hear from ambitious, talented and experienced Landscape Architects with the skills and aspiration for a future leadership role within the business. Applicants should have an aptitude for and understanding of the importance of business development and building client relationships, as well as energy and enthusiasm, strong creative and technical skills, preferably including experience in 3D and BIM.
The position will be based within our London office team. We are currently trialing hybrid working, with a minimum of three days in the office and the remainder potentially available, by agreement, for working from home.
- PGDip in Landscape Architecture and CMLI or equivalent
- At least 2 years experience as a CMLI
- a comprehensive understanding and experience of all project stages and the design process
- a good understanding of the planning process
- good technical knowledge, including UK design standards and regs, an ability to producehigh quality technical drawings and specifications, detailed design packages and experience of the construction process
- good graphic skills, including hand sketching and ability develop designs on paper, as well as digitally
- a strong communicator with good interpersonal skills to enable effective working with multidisciplinary external and in-house teams
- good written skills, with experience of preparing technical reports and design statements
- Strong IT skills, with proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign and SketchUp and graphic skills to enable a high quality of presentation
- experience of the delivery of high quality projects on site
- Experience in LVIA
- experience of BIM Level 2 and Revit and/or Vectorworks
- Experience in delegation / line management
- Experience in business development
- GIS, Artisan, Keyscape
- Right to work in the UK
The position is an excellent opening for someone looking to progress their career in landscape architecture, with future opportunities for significant advancement for the right candidate. The role will lead to involvement in a range of project types at all stages of the planning, design and implementation process.
We offer the opportunity to join a friendly and committed team of multi-discipline professionals and a supportive and collaborative working environment. Benefits include a voluntary workplace pension, ‘Cyclescheme’, a starting allowance of 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), payment of professional memberships and a programme of CPD.
Please send CVs and examples of work, including free-hand sketches, with a covering email explaining why you are applying, to email@example.com or phone Dianne Western on 020 3092 4141 if you would like an informal chat about the position.
The Landscape Partnership is an Equal Opportunities Employer