Experienced/Senior/Principal Landscape Architect (London) – Full-time/Part-time (min 4 days)
Experienced Landscape Architect with a minimum of two years’ post-Chartership experience, to join our team in London.
We would like to hear from ambitious, experienced Landscape Architects with energy and enthusiasm, strong creative and technical skills, including experience in 3D and BIM, and an ability to work efficiently and independently, under direction, as well as being part of a team.
The position will be based within our London office team. We are currently working mainly from home, but anticipate a return to working in our offices at the end of July, when we will be trialling more flexible working, with a minimum of three days in the office and the remainder potentially available, by agreement, for working from home.
The role will lead to involvement in a wide range of project types at all stages of the design and implementation process. Opportunities may arise which require involvement in projects with our other teams based in Norwich, Woodbridge and Bedford.
- PGDip in Landscape Architecture and CMLI or equivalent
- a comprehensive understanding and experience of all project stages and the design process
- a good understanding of the planning application process
- good technical knowledge, including UK design standards and regs, and ability to produce high quality technical drawings and specifications, with experience in production of detailed design packages and the construction process
- experience of BIM Level 2 and Revit and/or Vectorworks
- good graphic skills, including hand sketching and ability develop designs on paper, as well as digitally
- a strong communicator with good interpersonal skills to enable effective working with multidisciplinary external and in-house teams
- good written skills, with experience of preparing technical reports and design statements
- Strong IT skills, with proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign and SketchUp and graphic skills to enable a high quality of presentation
- experience of the delivery of high quality projects on site
- Experience in LVIA
- Experience in delegation / line management
- GIS, Artisan, Keyscape
- Right to work in the UK
The position is an excellent opening for someone looking to progress their career in landscape architecture, with future opportunities for significant advancement and for the right candidate. The role will lead to involvement in a range of project types at all stages of the planning, design and implementation process.
We offer the opportunity to join a friendly and committed team of multi-discipline professionals and a supportive working environment. Benefits include a stakeholder pension, ‘Cyclescheme’, a starting allowance of 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), payment of professional memberships and a programme of CPD.
Please send CVs and examples of work, including free-hand sketches, with a covering email explaining why you are applying, to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Dianne Western on 020 3092 4141 if you would like an informal chat about the position.
The Landscape Partnership is an Equal Opportunities Employer